Drop us a message
Please feel free to contact us via the below details with any comments, questions or feedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
By filling in this form you are agreeing that Cratus can hold and process your personal data in relation to this public consultation exercise.
- Cratus will only share your personal data with the project team companies for planning evaluation purposes only.
- Your identifiable, personal data will not be used for any other purposes without your consent.
- Cratus and the project team will use your data to:
- Send you updates about the project (where you provide us with your contact details).
- Develop a Pre-Application Consultation (PAC) Report about this public consultation that will be submitted to the Winchester City Council; this will be a publicly available document. Your comments will be anonymous, and we will only identify you in these reports with your express permission. If you provide us with your contact details, we might also contact you to ask you more about the comments you’ve made.
If you would prefer your comments to be anonymous, please provide us with your postcode so we can understand where you live in relation to the site.
Cratus acts on behalf of the project team to run public consultation activities.
We understand that when you provide your personal data to CALA because you have attended a public consultation about a proposed CALA development you will want to know about what we will do with that personal data and how you can contact us about in the future. Your personal data and comments will be shared with CALA’s appointed consultants and with the Planning Authority as part of the statutory planning process. We hold all personal data in accordance with the retained EU law version of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (the “UK GDPR”), as it forms part of the law of England and Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland by virtue of section 3 of the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018, the Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 as amended, and any successor legislation. Your personal data will not be transferred outside of the EU.